APPLICATION / SPONSORSHIP FORM
PAWOF makes every effort to award scholarship to applicant that meets the required prerequisites constituted by the foundation. However, Applicant should note the following terms and conditions of applying for sponsorship under the PAWOF entity.
- Applicant should be informed that, upon the submission of this form does not automatically grant applicant sponsorship opportunity.
- Applicant should be aware that PAWOF is a non-governmental entity; therefore, Beneficiary would have to make commitment in cash, back to the foundation upon the completion of any degree program. This would help to sustain the body, and as well allow other beneficiaries to partake in the sponsorship program.
- The foundation has a limit threshold of fund to what Applicant can access per time, which would be disclosed by the official upon your acceptance to the sponsorship program.
- PAWOF will only take responsibility for the actual tuition fee of the Applicant.
- Beneficiary can also lose sponsorship opportunity, if the official discovers any discrepancy or unacceptable performance in his/her academic.
- Parents and guardians can undertake on behalf of their children or wards applying for Elementary School Sponsorship Type by signing in the space provided for Applicant’s Signature below